The event is organized via the ProspectumLIVE platform supporting individual matchmaking and meetings between participants, based around common interests.
Come find new contacts, share your knowledge, experiences and challenges, plan collaboration, ideate and learn from others in 15 minute 1-on-1 speed dates within the time frame of the event.
You can be available for meetings by choosing suitable meetings slots from the calendar, within the time frame of the event.
26th and 27th of April, 13:00–16:00 CET
8:00–11:00 Canadian New Brunswick time, 9:00–12:00 Greenlandic time, 12:00–15:00 UK time, 14:00-17:00 Finnish time
The match-making event brings together Tourism entrepreneurs, industry experts and developers from different regions to discuss common interests in ethical recovery and attached themes. This is a unique opportunity to:
- generate new business contacts or collaborations,
- strengthen business connections
- obtain new knowledge
- learn from experience or generate new experiences
- create opportunities and be empowered by the 1-on-1 meetings with interesting matches.
You have the possibility to search and choose matches that best suit your interests, whether you are looking to discover, learn or inspire.
As an entrepreneur:
Gain in-depth knowledge on topical issues in ethical tourism from our experts
Network with fellow entrepreneurs from different regions and ideate collaboration or feel empowered by building on from the shared values
Connect with developers and learn about best practices within ethical tourism development
Strengthen your ideas and visions on ethical tourism (recovery) by getting feedback and advice from others
As a tourism developer:
Learn about wishes, success stories and challenges of tourism entrepreneurs and other stakeholders
Build capacity by learning from tourism experts
Network with entrepreneurs and other stakeholders from the regions
Promote responsible and ethical tourism and have societal impact
As an industry expert:
Get insight from tourism entrepreneurs to their situation with ethical tourism: successes and challenges
Learn from the experiences of tourism developers on building ethical recovery
Share your knowledge on ethical tourism and other themes
Have a societal impact on ethical and responsible tourism
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT
1. Register to the event via this link: https://e.eventos.fi/events/ulapland-lapin-yliopisto/ethical-tourism-networking And fill in general information. After this you will receive an email confirmation of your registration and a personal access code to the event. With the received link you can go to finish your profile (networking interests and suitable time slots). This is the first step is to create your profile on ProspectumLIVE-platform. This step will be available from 1.4.2022.
2. You will be notified by email when you can go to browse and search for matches and suggest meetings to matching participants as well as accept invitations via your personal link. This is the second step.
3. Meet your matches during the event 26.–27.4.